Take A Tour
Guest Information for your visit
- Free WIFI is available to our guests in the barn areas.
- Charging area for your electronics is in bar area next to wooden wall. Outlet and a few fast charge cords are available.
- A specific nursing Mom’s area is not provided, however, normally the upper level of barn is empty during reception.
Suggested Additional Items To Bring
- A warm wrap, coat, umbrella, blanket etc. Barn is not climate controlled so dress for personal comfort.
- Sneakers, flip flops etc. Ceremony may be in grass. Lower barn floor was designed so cattle would not slip and is grooved concrete. Due to the grooves wedges or thicker heels work best for ladies. Grooves may chew up stilettos.
- Entrance doors are located outside on upper level for 2 handicap accessible climate-controlled restrooms.
- Long lines may form immediately after ceremony, cocktail time, speeches, mealtimes etc. so plan accordingly.
Smoking and Vaping
- Designated smoking areas with tobacco receptacles are marked. The owners appreciate that you use the receptables!
- Absolutely NO SMOKING or VAPING IN THE BARN.
- Guest who repeatedly ignore staff requests to use the designated smoking area will be asked to leave the property.
- Graveled parking lot is just beyond last red building on property.
- Spotlights shine across parking lot area providing ambient lighting after dark.
- Guest drop off is in front of first red barn. Please pull off to side to allow guest to pass. Once unloaded, please proceed to parking area or have a family member park you vehicle.
- Designated Handicap parking is directly in front of the last red building.
- If driver does not require handicap parking, we ask that you drop off your guest and proceed to the main parking area.
Handicap Accessibility to the Barn
- Upper and lower barn levels have ground level walk out access
- Sidewalks with slight grade connect the upper and lower levels in front and rear of barn
- Most guest with limited mobility find it fairly easy to get around the venue on their own.
- If your family member normally uses a walker, cane or wheelchair—we suggest you pack it to make their stay safe.
- Most motorized wheelchair users navigate venue with ease.
- Stone parking area can be avoided if guest unloads in front of barn. Please pull to side so other guest may proceed to parking area.
- Rain gear, blankets, coats etc. are suggested to make your stay more pleasant depending on forecast.
Please advise your Bridal party, photographer, salon services, florist etc. of the following:
- Suite will open per event timeline. Entrance is located at farmhouse side porch facing the row of pines.
- Guest and vendors may temporarily pull off to side of driveway in grass by first willow tree to unload items for suite.
- Once unloaded please park in the main parking area.
- Designate and instruct person/s to clear out all personal belongings in suite areas before ceremony start time. If needed, they may pull one vehicle up to suite to load then return vehicle to parking lot for party to collect items later.